People on the Internet, thank you for making 2017 an epic year of roasts. These roasts are the unlikely heroes. May be you missed them or didn’t pay them much attention the first time round but they sure as hell deserved a separate list. Go on child, pick your hero.
- James Fridman and his ‘corrected’ pictures
Fridman is a British graphic designer who entertains requests from people on Twitter to Photoshop, alter and correct their images. The results are something like this.
— James Fridman (@fjamie013) December 14, 2017
— James Fridman (@fjamie013) December 8, 2017
— James Fridman (@fjamie013) December 3, 2017
— James Fridman (@fjamie013) November 21, 2017
— James Fridman (@fjamie013) November 1, 2017
Also read: 47 Tweets From This Year So Funny You’ll Laugh Your Way Straight In To The New Year!
2. J.K. Rowling, the queen of the game
Those to dared to indulge her never try again. Here’s a glimpse.
It should be ‘shiterature.’ You’re welcome. pic.twitter.com/ze2HmoNbZo
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 15, 2017
In – Free – Countries – Anyone – Can – Talk – About – Politics.
Try sounding out the syllables aloud, or ask a fluent reader to help. pic.twitter.com/K1j19EIU5f
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 28, 2017
*sighs* Well, who knows? If I try harder, I might be reincarnated as a lonely virgin hiding behind a cartoon frog. pic.twitter.com/EbocdxfJ5o
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 30, 2017
Well, the fumes from the DVDs might be toxic and I’ve still got your money, so by all means borrow my lighter. pic.twitter.com/kVoi8VGEoK
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 31, 2017
Guess it’s true what they say: you can lead a girl to books about the rise and fall of an autocrat, but you still can’t make her think. pic.twitter.com/oB7Aq6Xz8M
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) February 1, 2017
- When IndiGo didn’t get the roast
- Kevin Weil, Head of Product at Instagram VS Tom Conrad, VP of Product at Snapchat
- Rajdeep Sardesai VS Arnab Goswami
6. Gordon Ramsay serves it burning hot
- Reddit’s /r/RoastMe thread created these timeless wonders
- When Samsung dragged this man to Hell
This is what Samsung first tweeted:
But one man had to make this joke
and was savagely pushed off the cliff
- When McDonald’s got roasted by Wendy’s
- Local guy becomes local hero?
- That time when Chrissy Teigen almost burned Donald Trump
What’d we miss? Tell us in the comments.