From ingenious ‘jugaads’ to becoming unsuspecting victims of a language whose real meaning gets lost in translation, to the downright weird – there are some things that we Indians do that only us Indians can come close to understanding why.
And, in case you were wondering, it’s things like these that make us Indians stand out in a crowd.
- When life gives you plastic bottles, make a personal float
- Understandable reaction even if it’s on a poster
- India’s first Formula 1 Grand Prix has one really attentive fan
- What? You didn’t get that this is a shoe shop?
Also read: 47 Tweets From This Year So Funny You’ll Laugh Your Way Straight In To The New Year!
- You won’t find this in dating manuals
- Finally a mannequin that suits the Indian audience
- One way to repair your car
- Badass baby
- So what it is then?
- No f*cks were given that day
- Say what?
Also read: 63 Brutally Desi Tweets From 2017 That Prove Indians Are The Funniest People Alive
14. Never thought about shoes like that
- Awkward sign. Awkward dude
- Why toy guns?
- Wait, and you become an ambulance
- They don’t call us ‘jugadu’ for nothing
- Goat with leafy aspirations takes to scooter
- Not Iron Maiden. An Iron Maid
- Speaking of Iron…
- Makes sense the band would also own a hardware shop
- Please. Okay?
- Indian dads
- When a restaurant doesn’t wait for your opinion and reviews its food on its own
- Not so special helmet comes with special powers
- That’s how you do it
- Sorry, Anu Sharma
- Desi Hummer, anyone?
- Helmet jugaad #21355466600
- Such a ‘danger’ man
- Now I’ve seen everything
- For the love of Solitaire!